alfa0910
lu sapa mau tanya wa?lu ada gigi lu gosok lu jangan mai tayang gigi lu dekat wa.serupa gigi lu penuh kutu
alfa0910
lu sapa mau tanya wa?lu ada gigi lu gosok lu jangan mai tayang gigi lu dekat wa.serupa gigi lu penuh kutu
alfa0910
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 Alfa is now dead

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
5 Alfa telah digodam sepenuhnya oleh encik dogoi botak

dota tip/trick

Go down 
AuthorMessage

dota tip/trick Empty
PostSubject: dota tip/trick   dota tip/trick EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:05 pm

klo ada apa2 tip/trick dota post sni clown
Back to top Go down

dota tip/trick Empty
PostSubject: Re: dota tip/trick   dota tip/trick EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:37 am

sedikit cheat tuk dota

duit-greedisgood (letak la berapa nilai yg anda nk)
immortal-whosyourdaddy
mana x abis-thereisnospoon
nk nmpak seluruh map-iseedeadpeople

ni ja yg aku tau =.="
Back to top Go down

dota tip/trick Empty
PostSubject: Re: dota tip/trick   dota tip/trick EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:56 am

Dota Strategy: Lane Control

Introduction

The first and most important part of the this game is Lane Control. It's the most crucial part of the game where it could determine how the game would grows.

Now what is lane control you might ask. It's basically about how well you manage your lane, be it going solo or sharing a double. Lane control only applies mostly during early game where stuffs like experience, gold, creep stats and so on are taken into consideration.

There are several things that we need to master to have a better lane control and the first one of them is last hitting.

Why Last Hit?
Let me get this straight so that each and everyone of you that are reading this could understand. If you don't do last hitting on the creeps, you're not playing DotA at all. Last hitting plays the biggest role in deciding which side has more lane control. I bet you're probably bored by people telling you or reading in all the guides telling you to last hit. Like it or not, it's the core of the game. If you don't at least try to do it, you're going to be outplayed and pwned.

Most of the guide around tells you to do last hit on the creeps but most of them didn't even mention why. Well last hitting can do a lot more than just getting gold and denying experience. It can also be used to prevent ganks. It's very common nowadays to see people blaming their teammates just because they fail to report missing heroes well guess what? Instead of relying on your teammate and blaming them, you should just practice your last hitting and lane control.

Some of my friends which laned with me early on request for lane switching just because they can't get the creeps because I last hit everyone of it. What's worst is that some of them wouldn't even try to last hit at all. To be honest, the only person that can only screw up my last hitting after I've been playing DotA for so long is my bro. Yes, he is a giant noob for knowing how to kill steal only but he's the only one that could outsmart me in last hitting the creeps. Other than that, no one could outlast-hit me.

There's an old saying that "you can't fail if you don't give up," and everytime whenever I see my teammates just give up last hitting, I would get really, really pissed. Which bring me back to my main point, if you're not doing last hitting, you're not playing DotA at all. Being competative is what DotA is all about and if you wouldn't even try to outplay your own teammate, you're taking the route down to loser-hill.

How To Last Hit?
To really last hit well and produce positive result, there are two parts that you should really have to master and understand. The first one is the micro (micromanagement) aspect and the other one is the macro (macromanagement) aspect. Micro simply means how well you control your hero. For example, how good you are with your keyboard and mouse. While the macro aspect focus more on the bigger picture.

Micro Of Last Hit
I know most of you know how to last hit but for those of you who don't, practice makes perfect. The key to effective last hitting lies in the ranged druid/necro creep. Try to keep your Alt button pressed at all times to see the creeps health and focus your eyes movement between the creeps health and the druid/necro's animation shots. While waiting for the creeps' health to go low, move your heroes left and right or back and forth. This is where tempo builds up. Believe it or not, the sound plays a big role in last hitting too. Let your mind wander off while you are focusing on the druid/necro shots and just move your hero according to the sound tempo. When it's time to score a creep, Right-Click it.

Macro Of Last Hit

This technique or theory is something I would like to call the Ying & Yang factor.

First you have to imagine that each creeps represents a tin of beer and a wave makes a pack of it.

Now each of the single red square represents the creep health points. The creep wave in DotA is well balanced with both sides having the same number of creeps and having the similiar attack speed and attack damage. Now the theory here is that if you don't request your hero to deal any damage to the enemy wave, the place where the creeps from both side meet will always be the same.

If your hero takes one hit on the creep, the balance of the creep waves are disturbed (and move to the right, just like the picture above). So basically, in order to restore the balance and make the creep waves stay in a constant place, for each of the hit that you deal with the enemy creep, you have to deal the same amount of damage back to your creep. It's a simple concept of 'give and take'.

Consistency plays a major role in this advance last hitting technique. So whenever you're last hitting, it is better that you train yourself to last hit with only ONE hit on each creep and not two nor three hits, due to the fact that allied creep can only be denied when their HP are lower than half. That way, it would be easier for you to control the balance.

With this knowledge in mind, you can manipulate and make the creep waves to meet whenever you want. And this thus far has helped me a lot in staying in a lane farming from a very safe distance that kept me from being ganked. There were several times that an enemy stood in the forest waiting for me to push futher so that he could gank me, but I just keep the creep waves balanced the waves can't be pushed. Eventually, he took off after waiting for like minutes.

Besides that, you can also counter-push your creep back to your towers. It is something called 'lane deny'. Basically it's just denying your creeps whenever they're at half HP, just to maximize the deny output. That is, pushing the balance to your side.

Creep Pulling & Creep Blocking

Besides the Ying & Yang technique, you can also use these two techniques to pull your creeps closer to your tower so that it would be difficult for the enemy to gank you.

Creep pulling is a technique of pulling the neutral creeps out of their lair far enough so that your creep wave can engage them and get their travel course changed. The key to creep pulling successfully is through timing. Just check your minimap on your creep wave's location and their movement speed. Then just time your hit on the neutral creeps and lead them out so that they'll bump into your creep wave.

As for creep blocking, it's a technique of using your hero to block the creep by standing in front of them. It always ticks me off whenever I see people blocking creeps everytime the first wave of the game comes out because they don't even know what creep blocking is for, they just do it because pros are doing it without even asking why. For example, the Sentinel bottom lane, blocking the first wave would just engage the Sentinel tower with the enemy's creep wave and what happens next is the second wave being pushed further to the enemy's side. Which is a bad thing because it leaves you vulnerable to gank. Only creep block whenever you have to, not whenever you want to.

Minimap & Map-Awareness

The minimap is by far the most famous tool in DotA. It tells you everything you need to know about the happenings of the map. It tells you the the enemy's location and it helps you time your attacks, etc.

For me, I like to set the colour option so that each and every single heroes on the map has different colours. Everytime at the start of the match, I'd like to memorize and match the colours the enemy to the hero that they're using so that I could tell the location of each hero whenever I just look at the minimap later.

It is very common in DotA that the player whine and bitch whenever they are killed by a missing hero whom his teammate fail to report earlier. Well most of them are noobs who just fail to make use of the minimap. All of this wouldn't have happen if he checked his minimap constantly. By 'constantly' I mean every few seconds. For me, personally, I would check the minimap whenever after a creep wave.

5 is a very small number and counting it by looking at the minimap could save your ass.

Animation Canceling
Animation canceling is the act of canceling your hero backswing animation so that he could do another attack or cast another spell after the first one.

The reason why peole do animation cancel is to maximize the damage output and to counter Silencer's Last Word aura. Basically, Silencer's Last Word only kicks in after the whole animation for a spell has finished but if you manage to cancel the animation after the spell has dealt the damage, the aura won't affect you.

To do animation canceling, you just cast your spell and immediately commands your hero to move forward then cast another spell. The trick here is when you're ordering your hero to move, be sure to only click it ONCE and not spam it after the projectile or the spell has already hit your enemy. After you has canceled the animation, be sure to wait for a quick pause before you continue with the second spell. It's something called 'canceling too early' because the whole animation canceling won't be that much effective.

Summary

* Always practice Last Hitting.
* Be consistance when last hitting. Always remember the 'Give and Take' concept, the 'Ying and Yang' factor. One hit for one.
* Pull the creeps or block the creeps whenever your lane is pushed far away.
* Remember the colours of the enemy heroes.
* Always check your minimap for missing hero everytime a new creep wave comes out.
* Always practice Animation Canceling. Stay Alive!

(taken from http://dotatips.tipsabc.com)

Last edited by problem on Fri May 01, 2009 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

dota tip/trick Empty
PostSubject: Re: dota tip/trick   dota tip/trick EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:21 am

Dota Tips: How To Survival and not getting killed?

Introduction

Now that you know how to manage a lane, it's time to learn how to survive and not getting killed. In this article, I will talk about the concept of surviving and how to avoid from feeding.
A Game Of Clicking

As ridiculous as this might sound, DotA is basically just a game of selecting and clicking. So basically, to survive, just avoid being selected! Now when we talk about being targeted, we talk about focus fire.

I bet most of you probably asked yourself 'why me?' everytime you got killed. Well, there are numerous factors and they can range from you being an asshole, you're pwning hard, you being a major threat, you being the combo starter, you being the key person in your team, you being the most fragile hero in your team or just simply your enemy's skill work best on you.

So how do you avoid being focus fired? Easy, just determine the reason why they would target you and fix it. For example, for being an asshole, it's better that you just lay low and don't talk to your enemy the whole time you are playing the game. Or for being the most fragile hero in the game, fix your HP problem. Or being a combo starter, get a Blink Dagger and stay far behind the battle range.

On the contrast, being focus fired isn't necessary always a bad thing. For example, if the opposing team are too obsessed in wanting to kill you, you could always use that to your team advantage and irritate them. Make it hard for them to kill you so that they'll have to choose between killing you or killing the other 4 players on your team who are picking them off one by one.

But if you're totally run out of alternatives and distracting the enemy is hard for you, you could just hide behind your team and enter the battle last. Let's say that you're a Soulkeeper and there is a Necrolyte on the opposing team. Just lay low and wait until Necrolyte used his ultimate before you enter the battle, that way you could be safe. Make sure the stereotype threats for you are shut quiet before you enter the battle.
Juking

Like I said, DotA is just a game of selecting and clicking. One useful way of making you harder for the enemy to select is through something we called 'juking'. Juking is basically a way of hiding in the fog of war where your enemy can't see/select you.

To juke, just walk into places that could hide you from enemy's sight, for example the forest. When you are escaping, always walk close to the tree, that way, the trees would cover you. Or you could walk into some of the secret forest paths if you know them. Try to explore the map if you have the time because you won't know when this extra knowledge might save your ass.

Juking is best combined with the teleport scroll. If the situation gets really tight, you could always just hide in the juke spots and teleport out to to safety.
Appearing What You're Not: The Psychological Approach

This is a technique that is very effective against beginner or intermediate player. The idea is basically keeping your HP full at all time so that the enemy doesn't has the urge to nuke/kill you.

It's common human psychology that people tend to score an easy kill. Mostly in pubs where it's all about who's the best in kill stealing. If you're HP is always full, most people would let their teammates nuke you first until you have low HP enough then they'll take the one last shot at you. So if you are able to keep out of their range and avoid being nuked to red HP, they mostly won't have the urge to kill you.

Other than that, this could also train you not to rely much on your HP regeneration items. I once read a user criticizing the my guide not having any HP regeneration item early game and wondered how could I even managed to farm up a Radiance, well here's your answer.

Not getting nuked > HP regeneration. As simple as that.

Learn how the creep and tower AI work and keep yourself from being focused. Optimised your damaged taken to be as low as possible and you'll be out of trouble.

Just like any health/medical tips, 'preventing is better than fixing'.
Plan B For Backup

Anyone with half a brain would know about this but yet, we always fail to keep it. I think most people have a backup plan, the only problem is sticking to it.

Anyway it is always important to have a backup plan so that when things go wrong, it won't get worst or uglier. For example, it's always funny for me to see a Magina who blinks towards me just so that he thinks he could kill me. I just let him hit me until my HP is red enough and run. He blinks towards me thinking that a few more hits then I would be dead, but what he doesn't know is that I have a full pack of combo that could kill him under my sleeve. What happened next is that the Magina died with frustration.

The lesson that I'm trying to teach from the story above is that the Magina should have saved his Blink incase things have gone bad. He should have used his movement speed to harass and if he had calculated well enough, he could have killed me instead of having the idea of chasing.
Obsession And Greed

Believe me when I say this that 80% of the deaths in DotA was caused the by player himself. It is part of human nature, be it in life or in DotA, it is hard for people to let go, even the smallest stuffs.

From what I observed during the time that I am play this game is that I died not because I was careless or I wanted to, but it's because I allow the enemy to be able to do so. It really sucks to see a red HP enemy hero running away from you but what sucks even more is chasing him and dying along the way.

We are our own worst enemy and greed is something we have to overcome at the end of the day, not the enemy that got away.

Always remember that your death isn't worth a kill, especially if you had already outleveled everyone. If your enemy got away, let it be because he has to waste his time going back to base and regen. Make that a consolation.

But still, it's better if you could kill that guy but do it the safe way. To do so, always remember to have an attack plan and set how far you would go before you execute it. Always follow your attack plan and don't force yourself to do anything other than it because that is when things starts to go wrong. Always stick to the rules of engagement.

Learn how to let go because if you don't, obsession is what comes right after. And if you're not able to shake out of it, that can really screw up your entire match.
Summary

* DotA is just a game of selecting and clicking.
* Find out the reason why you're being targeted and overcome it.
* Disturb/taunt your enemy if they likes to focus you and use that to your team advantage.
* Know when it is safe for you to enter the battle.
* Juke whenever you're in danger.
* Explore the map if you have the time.
* Always carry a teleport scroll with you.
* Preventing is always better than fixing.
* Try to keep your HP as green as possible to avoid the urge of being nuked.
* Always have a backup plan and stick with it.
* We are our own worst enemy.
* Learn how to let things go.
* A death is not worth a kill.
* Always plan your attacks, set your limits and have rules of engagement.
* Never ever disobey your own rules of engagement.

(taken from http://dotatips.tipsabc.com)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dota tip/trick Empty
PostSubject: Re: dota tip/trick   dota tip/trick Empty

Back to top Go down

dota tip/trick
Page 1 of 1